Sunday, April 20, 2014

SR 610 HOST ALEX DEL BARRIO ROBS A FOOTBALL TWEET BY LM



SR 610 HOST ALEX DEL BARRIO ROBS A FOOTBALL TWEET
Written By: LM
4.20.2014

No honor amongst thieves.

I was listening to Alex Del Barrio and Bret Dolan on Easter Sunday.  

In the second hour of the show, Alex made a comment in regards to the Texans and the Draft, I took exception to.

Its Alex's belief

  • Bob McNair wants Johnny Manziel
  • Rick Smith wants J. Clowney
  • Bill O'Brien wants Blake Bortles
Quickly, I shot a couple of tweets at Alex asking him, "what has the Texas three said publicly that would make you say this".  In other words, I haven't seen, heard or read anything that would lead me to this conclusion.

Low and behold, Patrick Starr from State of The Texans told me, The take was mad on Twitter and it appears Alex replaced Bridgewater with Bortles


The original take was a gentlemen by the name of Scott Bischoff.  I don't know who this guy is but im guessing he's an NFL Guy.  Nevertheless, this is Scott's original Tweet from 4.11.2014


 and here is Alex Del Barrio's Sunday [AUDIO] Take.


Check this out on Chirbit

Alex Del Barrio Take

Sounds familiar huh?

Funny thing, I actually seen Scott's tweet and didn't put two and two together when Alex came on air and verbalized it.  Basically, we have a host who saw something on twitter, replaced a name and called it his take, WTF is that.  Is this where it has come in Houston?

What happened to originality?  I really wanted to know what have Rick, Bob or Bill said publicly that would lead Alex to give this take.  For What Its Worth, I can't debate Scott's tweet because he sourced it as inside information?  The only way a personality could make this take is, if they had inside information.

The real truth, Alex robbed Scott's tweet and tried to replace a player's name.  Don't argue with HMW on a stolen take.

DONE.
LM

No comments: