Friday, May 23, 2014

MARC CUBAN AND FAKE MEDIA OUTRAGE BY LM


MARC CUBAN AND FAKE MEDIA OUTRAGE 
Written By: LM
5.23.2014

I DON'T GET IT!

A couple of years ago, a young man was murdered by a Hispanic/White Guy. I am talking about George Zimmerman murdering Trayvon Martin.

At the time, the talking point was, "Zimmerman should have walked away", "Zimmerman should have obeyed the 911 operator's command".  That was me and still is. I don't think Zimmerman should have followed Martin.  We are talking about real stuff, someone lost their life.  The the battle cry was Zimmerman should have avoided the situation, right?

Marc Cuban (Dallas Mavericks Owner) conducted an interview and used an example of what he would do if he was walking down the street and approached a black male in a hoodie, He basically said he would avoid the situation.

Cuban actually said what everyone said Zimmerman should have done. Avoid.

I am not going at "low level thinkers" but I am going at the media.  In both situations, the National Media describe the situations as racist in some capacity.

OVERREACTION MEDIA

It's truly getting sad in media, everyone is trying out emotion the competition.  This Marc Cuban comment  is about as racist as me choosing a black over a white jelly bean.  Its a non-story, a media fabrication.

LM but LM, HE RACIALLY PROFILED, well so do you. I profiled daily, am I a racist or a bigot? It's total bull when using "common sense" is becoming a bad thing in this country. I do not have Cuban's background and I may not "clam up" if I see a guy in a hoodie or tats but hell if I was driving through Forsyth,Georgia, I may just think, these folks want to  kill me.  

I am not going to chance a bad situation at the risk of not being called a racist or bigot because I have common sense. These clowns would want your tombstone to read, LM 1970s - 2014, Robbed/Murdered at Gunpoint but he didn't Profile.

WRAP IT UP

Racism has become so watered down with "fake outrage" that real things Donald Sterling did in his past is the secondary story and him trying to get some black ass is the primary.

For what its worth (FWIW) racism to me is government, someone or group trying to suppress me from earning or disrupting my way of  life.

FAKE ASS MEDIA RACISM

Idiots have allowed the media to dumb down racism.  Now, you think any and everything is racism that's a contrast of black and white.  Lames fall for this crap each and every time.  . This form of racism is nothing more than a chance for media to grand stand.

OUT

LM

No comments: