Tuesday, September 2, 2014

JULY BOOK, IN THE TRENCHES TOPS OUT


JULY BOOK, IN THE TRENCHES TOPS OUT
Written By: LM
9.02.2014

Greg Koch and ND Kalu (In the Trenches) wins the month of July.  For over two years, Greg and ND have operated their show in a "Barber Shop" talk format.  They allow callers and Tweeters to give their takes and reply accordingly, you know Sports Talk.

The only thing I do not care about In The Trenches, ND Kalu going out of his way to belittle himself when he's educated from Rice University.   I also do not like Greg going "attorney mode".  Disagree to disagree, is for the birds

Full Write Up By Houston Chronicle's David Barron


Month of June, I forgot to include Mike Meltser and Seth Payne.  They won the month of June.   I like MAD Radio but it's hard for me to listen to them for extended segments because

  • Text Messages
  • Seth Payne's Phony Anger
  • New Topic Per Segment
MAD Radio is a nice show, takes are well thought out but they are predictable.  I've given up on the text message fight, I really do not understand.  As far as Seth's Phony outrage, not sure what's real or calculated.  Lately, I have come to accept MAD RADIO will do what they do when it comes to Topics.

Full Write Up by Houston Chronicle's David Barron

LM

No comments: