Sunday, September 21, 2014

SPORTS RADIO 610 FAN FEEDBACK by LM



SPORTS RADIO 610 FAN FEEDBACK
Written By: LM
9.21.2014

I have become accustomed to listening to 790's Fan Feedback with ND Kalu and Greg Koch but when I turned them on, I heard, Astros.  Quickly, I switched to Sports Radio 610 and hugged them the majority of the Post Game.

One thing that jumped out to me, Ted Johnson sounds like he's trying to get a coaching gig with the Texans.  All jokes aside, Ted went out of his way to explain, Ryan Fitzpatrick didn't only suck, the "run defense" did too. We all know the run defense looked horrible.  This could all come from Ted playing on the defensive side of the ball and he's analyzing the defense a tad more harder.

SEAN PENDERGAST, MIKE MELTSER AND TED JOHNSON "HOUSTON RANT"

The one thing that caught me off guard with this rant by the  crew was "This is Houston".  On a day, the Houston Texans got their asses handed to them by the New York Giants, the last thing I need to hear is three guys from the East Coast or played there, saying "It's  Houston".  Nevertheless, below is the Audio of mainly Sean Pendergast going off.


Check this out on Chirbit

SEAN PENDERGAST RANT 

Later in the show, Mike Meltser delivered a gem.  Rarely, do I catch Mike Meltser heated but when I do, I try to grab it.  Below is Mike Meltser calling some fans idiots.


Check this out on Chirbit

Mike Meltser Idiot Fans Rant

All in all, it was a very interesting show. I enjoyed it, Lots of passion.

LM

1 comment:

shynolan_reese said...

i totally disagree with the RANT!!!!! this is the reason i stopped listening to "In The Trenches" all that smashing your callers is BS to me.....according to most of them meaning the host in this market the believe they are the experts and we as callers don't know anything and thats why some callers call to add something to the show or ask a questions...so you sit on hold for a hour damn then get on and just because your call isn't popular or they disagree then they go a so called RANT...you are in the wrong business to me no call is worth smashing or belittle your fan base.

of course not all that work in radio are experts or know too much about the technical side of the sports they been covering for years....its only a few can give me any knowledge at all...they are good at talking and enunciating words and they should be but sports knowledge i don't gain anything from listening to sports radio...them guys need to really back off with smashing their callers.

some a calls can be ridiculous but still...i do like Meltser and Pendergast as host but they were wrong