Tuesday, October 21, 2014

ADAM CLANTON VS LANCE ZIERLEIN "TEXANS FIGHT" BY LM


ADAM CLANTON VS LANCE ZIERLEIN "TEXANS FIGHT"
Written By: LM
10.21.2014

WOW, at first I was actually planning on writing about the disagreement but after I listened to 790's Podcast version, I much rather write about what I heard.

During the 7 O'Clock our this morning, Lance Zierlein and Adam Clanton got into a heated debate.  It was one of those debates where I understood both sides.  No shock in knowing that Adam Clanton is all things Houston Rockets.  The Rockets are his team but he will blasts the Texans mediocrity as he should.  But, lets not act like the Rockets have been legit year in and out for the last 20 years.  I can't blame Adam or any fan for not caring about the Texans.  I care about them and that's all that matters.

It was a good debate and as I stated before, it was heated, so heated Adam yelled at Lance.  However, you will not get to hear the full debate when they were screaming because Sports Talk 790 edited the audio.  Notice in this audio how it abruptly goes to commercial in mid sentence.

This is now the second time I've caught 790 altering their audio.  How sensitive are the 790 hosts?  Who's idea was it to modify the audio?  What was the big deal with two grown men disagreeing?
LMAO, some of these hosts are way too sensitive.  I have a hunch who probably had the audio edited.

(addition) Later, I reached out to Sports Talk 790's Producer Michael Connor about the audio.  In a tweet, Michael explained the issue.



Below is some of the heated audio between Lance and Adam


Check this out on Chirbit

Lance And Adam Fight
LM

No comments: