Tuesday, October 28, 2014

THIS WEEK IN SOUND, LANCE ZIERLEIN, TEXANS RADIO, CHARLES BARKLEY


THIS WEEK IN SOUND, LANCE ZIERLEIN, TEXANS RADIO, CHARLES BARKELEY
Written By: LM
10.28.2014


LANCE ZIERLEIN ON RATINGS WIN

Tuesday morning, Sports Talk's 790's Lance Zierlein told his coworkers they won the ratings.  In the audio, he dropped a few nuggets. I was unaware that this was the first time Sports Radio 610 had been beaten during the football season.  The other nugget, midly dropped, Lance acknowledging that is was more of the competition not performing up to par.  He said it jokingly, but it really was not that far from the truth.


Check this out on Chirbit

LANCE ON RATINGS WIN
********************************************************************************
ADAM CLANTON'S Matthew McConaughey Impersonation

I caught this faux interview one minute in. My dumb ass really thought it was Matthew.   Adam Clanton delivered a gem impersonation.  The questions sounded real until the repeat trailer references.  Over the years, I have died on impersonations but I really enjoyed Adam's work.

Adam Clanton's Matthew McConaughey

********************************************************************************
TEXANS RADIO DEEPI SIDHU ODD QUESTION TO DJ SWEARINGER

Over the weekend, I caught one of Texans Radio many programs on ABC 13.  In this particular interview, Marc Vandermeer and Deepi Sidhu were interviewing DJ Swearinger.  During the interview, they asked DJ about his background.  DJ explained, he was from the country.  At the conclusion of DJ's explanation, Deepi Sidhu asked a question I would expect from Rich Lord.


*********************************************************************************
CHARLES BARKLEY ON UNINTELLIGENT BLACKS HATING SUCCESSFUL BLACKS

Basically Charles Barkley reiterated what Bill Cosby said a few years ago.  There is in some truth in Charles' take but there are some things that can be debated.  It's definitely a must listen.  What I really liked about this audio, we have heard this now from two polar opposites.  It's not exactly a "Dirty Secret", its been said

Charles Barkley on Blacks (Audio within article)
*********************************************************************************

Chicago Activists Unchained, Destroy Black Leadership

As I listened to this audio, I couldn't do nothing but listen.  This is very odd days before a Mid Term Election.  It reminds me of the Swift Boat Veterans against John Kerry in 2004.  Rarely do I post any political stuff but this caught my attention.



LM


No comments: