Thursday, November 13, 2014

JOSH INNES GOES OFF ON THE COMPETITION "Mike Missanelli"



JOSH INNES GOES OFF ON THE COMPETITION "Mike Missanelli"
Written By: LM


When I say, Houston misses Josh Innes, the audio below may explain it.  Since Josh left Houston, radio has been all out boring.  Everyone in the city is all chummy and happy to be friends. There is little to no fire in smack.  It is straight up Lollipop Land in Houston.  Everyone is swell in Houston

I listen to Josh in Philly, and what I find funny, Philly is always described as "hard".  Seriously, the fans I hear are hella sensitive.  The Philly fans I hear do not match the "hard" reputation I hear.

Houston needs that personality that can "rattle" the market.  I'm not talking about some Black Activist confused kid who wants to save the world, I'm talking a pure shit talker who wants to destroy their competition not be friends with them.

JOSH INNES GOING AT A COMPETITOR MIKE MISSANELLI (AUDIO)

RADIO WARS


No comments: