Monday, January 19, 2015

JOHN MCCLAIN'S CRAZY GARY KUBIAK MATH by LM


JOHN MCCLAIN'S CRAZY GARY KUBIAK MATH
Written By: LM
1.18.2015

Twitter is one of those tools where if you say something so weird, you can always say "It was tongue and cheek".  In John McClain's case, I hope he will come out and say "I was playing" but I think he was  serious.

Sunday, after the Denver Broncos hired Gary Kubiak as their head coach, John McClain began tweeting.

Unless you have been living under a rock, there is no surprise in McClain's feelings towards Kubiak.  McClain speaks very favorable towards Kubiak and that's cool but he goes too far with the "Kubiak Love".

Below is a tweet from McClain in regards to Gary Kubiak.  As I glanced my Twitter Timeline, I noticed @zepp1978 questioning John McClain's math.  I was curious and opened one of the dumbest tweets of 2015

This is an example of a friend "reaching" in order to make a person better than what his actual record was.  If we use John McClain's math, we can make any coach or player look good.  What's next?  If we remove Wade Phillips last year in Dallas, he would be the best Cowboy coach?  

Clearly John is a respected media member and low information fans buy into his generic takes but not me.  How can I take our Beatwriter serious about the Texans when he tweets stuff like this?  

It's amazing in Houston, the media has no problem going after National Media Guys, players and coaches but they are mute on McClain's odd takes.  For what it's worth, Gary Kubiak's Texans record is 61-64, a very mediocre head coach at best.


No comments: