Monday, February 23, 2015

AJ HOFFMAN SUBTWEETING ADAM CLANTON?



AJ HOFFMAN SUBTWEETING ADAM CLANTON?
Written by: LM
2.23.2015

Thursday Morning while Proper Gentlemen of Sports Adam Clanton partnered with Chester Pitts, out of no where, ESPN 97.5 AJ Hoffman tweeted the following.


Upon seeing, I thought "water is wet".  In other words, duh!  Didn't really think anything of it.  However it looks pretty odd for a media member pissed about another media member blocking them.  It looks petty.

The following Friday Morning, AJ tweeted another zinger and this what caught my attention.


Not only did it catch my attention, it caught the attention of the twittersphere as people begin speculating about the subtweet.  Even Raheel Ramzanali who was at the time co-hosting with Adam Clanton tweeted AJ


I did a little investigative work by process of elimination (morning hosts) and pretty much figured out who AJ was referencing.  In the audio below AJ confirms.




SUBTWEETING

For those who don't know, subtweeting is referencing someone without mentioning (@) them.  Its usually negative in nature.  Where I from, if you got an issue with a person, you address them.   That message shouldn't get back to the person you are talking about via third party.  Its one of the reasons for as much as I butted heads with Josh Innes, I like the fact he went at local personalities by name on air, twitter, or whatever.

I admit, I trolled AJ.  In the end, its AJ's feed.  Different strokes for Different folks.



2 comments:

Steve said...

Interesting that would call someone out for being "petty". ..... Takes one to know one, perhaps?

David Richardson said...

Who is it?