Friday, April 10, 2015

MIKE MELTSER IS, YOU GUESSED IT..... MAD BY LM



MIKE MELTSER IS, YOU GUESSED IT..... MAD BY
Written By: LM


Wednesday, 610's MAD RADIO personality Mike Meltser tweeted, basically losing Houston Rockets losing DMO is huge.



There were a lot of people tweeting Mike but only one person that I can recall that called his tweet asinine.  For the most part, I recall people mainly saying Donatas Motiej┼źnas (DMO) is not the difference of a Rocket's championship.  Hell, most people agreed it was a huge loss but its not like we are losing James Harden or Dwight Howard.  You wouldn't know this according to Mike Meltser's rant on his show.  He was really mad that someone on twitter hurt his feelings

MIKE MELTSER DMO RANT


Check this out on Chirbit

SHOW CONTENT - SCARE TACTIC

If you don't know, media thrives on "fear".  There is more reaction out of negative news.  Therefore when Mike sent his tweet out, that's what it appeared to me as. Personally, I didn't think it was a dumb take, I just thought he was doing what I see media do and using that reaction for show content.  Search out Mike's Twitter Timeline and show me "all" the people blasting him.

DOUBLE STANDARD

In the audio, Mike mentions how he has a problem with his take being called asinine.  I found this interesting because, Mike called my take simplistic.  In other words, he can blast at will but when someone blast him, it's a problem.  I was even told by the person that called Mike's take asinine, he blocked him.

For the life of me, I will never understand being in a profession where you blast Pro Athletes and Management but when someone gives it to you, it's different.


No comments: