Thursday, January 30, 2014

FRED FAOUR ENCOUNTERS IGNORANCE FOR JESSE JACKSON PHOTO - LM



FRED FAOUR ENCOUNTERS IGNORANCE FOR JESSE JACKSON PHOTO
LM
1.30.2014

One thing I do know, when you interview Jesse Jackson expect some reaction.

If you think race ignorance does not exist, think again.  ESPN 97.5 Radio hosts Fred Faour and AJ Hoffman (THE BLITZ) interviewed Reverend Jesse Jackson on Radio Row.

After the interview, Fred and AJ took a picture with Jesse. Fred posted the picture and received strong feedback from people who are "Anti Jesse".  I knew it was getting pretty bad while interviewing (a segment later) UFC Dana White, people were still voicing their opinions.  Fred  sounded uncomfortable on the air mentioning the hatred for Jesse Jackson he was receiving via text and online.

It got so bad, Fred removed the photo with Jesse and posted the following



I chuckled, but let me address Fred.  I like Fred.  Fred do not come off ass a person who likes drama and ignorance and that's cool but Fred should expose ignorance.  If anyone gets ignorant from that interview or picture, they need to be exposed, not ignored.  

Fred also had the following post

It was not a mistake.  There are plenty of political figures I despise but I'm no fool, I recognize their celebrity and I would take the picture and post it.  Who cares what simple minded people think.

There are plenty of things I don't agree with Jesse Jackson on, but if I met him I would grab a photo.  Its one thing to disagree politically but it's different ball game to hate.  Furthermore, the Blitz and just about every radio show takes a pic of Live Guest after interviews.

There is one nugget I left out.  The Blitz was "National" for radio row; broadcasting in various markets.   I am not saying Texas citizens were not participating in the hatred towards Jesse but it would be interesting to know where all of the hatred was coming from.

I do not understand flooding Fred's Timeline with hate for Jesse Jackson. As I told Fred, it is what it is.  Fred did not expose the venom he received via text but I read some of the garbage on social media.  Seems like white people are upset with Fred for posting a photo of him and Jesse Jackson. OH WELL

Below, is Fred and AJ Interview w/ Jesse Jackson


Check this out on Chirbit

or Click Here Blitz with Jesse Jackson

LM

No comments: