Thursday, March 5, 2015

EXPLOSIVE! CALLER ACCUSED SEAN SALISBURY OF RACISM BY LM




EXPLOSIVE!  CALLER ACCUSED SEAN SALISBURY OF RACISM
Written By: LM
3.05.2015

In the second hour of ESPN's 97.5 THE RUSH , a caller took issue with a previous take made by Sean Salisbury.  Below is the audio.


Check this out on Chirbit

SEAN VS CALLER

 I love to hear raw emotions, I love that shit however Sean's over-talking a debate can some off wrong.  I think Sean needs to realize, screaming louder don't mean you are winning.

Another thing I picked up, Sean's kept referencing Kyle Bush.   It came off as if this is the one time I went at a person with the same skin color as mines, give me some credit.    LMAO,,, real talk,  is Kyle Bush like George W, Bush's nephew?  In other words, no one cares about a media personality taking a stance against a player in an unpopular sport.

Sean's message could be received if he didn't go WWE Wrestler style so often.

For a show who's last in ratings, I'm not sure it's a good move to be telling callers to turn off the show.  For what it's worth, based upon the subject content, I do not believe Sean is a racist.



All In all, it was a very entertaining segment and I enjoyed it.

LM


No comments: