Saturday, August 12, 2017

Fred Faour: Houston Sports Map

Written by: Lamont




Chances are, this may be offensive in 2017 but it's common knowledge that Middle Easterners has a shit ton of job.  Fred Faour has unlocked the cheat code of the Middle Eastern portion of his DNA with yet another venture.  Houston Sports Map.

By my tabulation, Fred is currently


Does Fred have extra hours in the day we regular humans do not have?

Click the short promo below for a detail explanation of Sports Map.



Food for Thought

I would be lying if I didn't say I've wondered about Fred "burning out".  He is involved in a lot of projects.  I've also wondered if a few of his projects are circular or overlapping each other although they are different mediums (Culture Map-Print, Houston Sports and Stuff -Web, Sports Map-Video/Audio).

Nevertheless, Fred is my guy and I will support whatever venture he's part of.

No comments: