Monday, November 5, 2018

Did John Granato say "Nigga" On-Air

Written by: LM



A listener of ESPN 97.5 has been riding John Granato.  Apparently he heard John use the word "nigga" on air.  He has tagged a lot of people in this audio and finally this morning he called in.  I heard the call but had no idea what they were talking about.

Lance Zierlein and Del defended John saying "he would never say that".  John begged Del to play the audio again to prove he didn't say it but Lance and Del advised not to that.  Finally, Del said I don't want to do that.  My guess, "why feed the trolls".

OK, I heard the audio and it does sound like Nigga but giving the context of what he was talking about, I don't see how it would fit.  I don't believe the word Nigga was said purposely if at all.  Who in the hell John can be talking to who is black that would be ok with him saying that.  I am sure this is cool for the younger generation.

What's even more weird about this situation.  It appears the dud was listening LIVE and decided to turn it up and Video at the same time?  Something is this milk ain't clean

Below is the Video




No comments: