Friday, May 31, 2013

LANCE ZIERLEIN'S BAD HOUR RADIO (PARSED) - LM



BAD HOUR RADIO
By: LM

We are having one of the WORST stretches of radio I've witnessed in Houston and what Sports Talk 790 Lance Zierlein did today was pretty DAMN cool.

I have to give Lance his card on this however I do feel OLE Monty Mont may have pushed some buttons with recent articles.

CHARLIE PALLILO SMOTHERING LANCE

SPORTS RADIO 610 CAN BE BEATEN

FunnOk this is Lance time to shine and I will not leach on to the shine.

Lance alerted me about two weeks ago that Charlie Pallilo would be out and he was planning on doing an hour on BAD RADIO.  At the time I did not know nor did I care because I figured, I am hearing some of the worse radio in the mornings.   Nevertheless, Lance, knocked it out of the park.  Lance basically spoofed the market on "bad topics" and at the end delivered a GEM.

Below are 6 pieces of  Funny Ass Audio

BAD HOUR RADIO  - CSN CALLER


Check this out on Chirbit

or

CSN CALLER

BAD HOUR RADIO - FANTASY FOOTBALL CALLER



Check this out on Chirbit

or

FANTASY FOOTBALL CALLER

BAD HOUR RADIO - MATT SCHAUB CALLER



Check this out on Chirbit

or

MATT SCHAUB CALLER

BAD HOUR RADIO - RACE CALLER

This was my dude Craig Shelton and he absolutely set the shit off, had me rolling for real.


Check this out on Chirbit

or

RACE CALLER

BAD HOUR RADIO - RACE CALLER



Check this out on Chirbit

or 

RACE CALLER

THE L&Z SHOW


Check this out on Chirbit

or

L&Z SHOW

WRAP IT UP

All I can say is, very good radio from 4 to 5 p.

                                                                                 LM


No comments: