Wednesday, June 19, 2013

JOHN GRANATO AND LANCE ZIERLEIN REUNION PODCAST (UNCUT) - LM



LM
JOHN GRANATO AND LANCE ZIERLEIN REUNION PODCAST
6.19.2013

When I first heard that this was going down, I wondered if it was going to be a "love fest".  It was however nice to see the guys together and candid.  

Initially it looked as if John Granato was a little reserved but as they got going, John loosen up and let it rip.  

What I realized last night, Lance Zierlein really takes it hard with the new crop of Sports Radio 610 boasting ratings.  I say that because Lance goes out of his way to tell you their numbers (old days) at 610 were just as good.  

I've also noticed John Granato going out of his way to uplift David Gow.  I had to keep telling myself, these guys (John and Lance) are competitors now at different stations and they are not going to rip their employers.

It was a classic show one of the best John and Lance Shows for the ages because it was real and honest.  The funniest part is watching them get ate up by mosquitoes.

I have a lot to say about the content in the podcast but I want to thoroughly listen to it a couple more times before commenting.  There are a lot of questions I feel that were not answered but I still feel the boys delivered.

Below is the raw uncut video/audio of John and Lance, have fun and Chance, hide that beer bottle.  





Check this out on Chirbit

or  Click Here






2 comments:

j.o said...

Pretty damn awesome!

- J.O.

Unknown said...

KC Steve LOVED this podcast.

Great memories from the fellas!