Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Did John McClain violate Texan's media policy?

Written by: Lamont



Today as I was listening to the Blitz. During the second hour they announced that Kareem Jackson was practicing at safety.

I thought about a specific bullet point I seen in the Texans's media policy.

Kareem is a Corner Back and media has speculated for years about him playing Safety.

As I listened to Fred and AJ, I asked myself, should I even know this information? Don't get me wrong, I love knowing it but the Texans under Bill O'Brien operates in secret.

I wanted to know who put this out.  I went to Twitter and you know the rest of the story


Chances are, a professional like John McClain cleared his tweet with the Texans, right?

I doubt it, John is displaying that he's the big man on campus and the rules do not apply to him.  I mean, what are the Texans going to do, remove the Tennessee Oilers Beat Writer?





No comments: