Friday, September 15, 2017

Seth Payne and Mike Meltser says Bill O'Brien is a good Head Coach

Written By: Lamont



This morning, Seth Payne and Mike Meltser said Bill O'Brien is a good coach but they shared some of their reservations.



Check this out on Chirbit

Bill O'Brien a good coach 

From offensive coordinator with Seth to player development with Mike.

Last year, I actually thought like this before realizing, he's flawed in major areas.  I do not believe O'Brien is a good coach, he's average at best.  If he was good, he would have sense enough to hire a real offensive coordinator.  If he was good, he would be more decisive.

It reminds me of the subjective debate in Houston "Is Schaub elite".

A few days ago, I ran a poll to get the vibe on Bill O'Brien, I was shocked at the results.  Looks like the city is changing.


No comments: