Monday, March 19, 2018

February Ratings



This book, I wanted to look at the the data from a cumulative point of view.  I totaled each section to get a better reflection of how the market overall looks.  In addition to, I got a simple average for the overall market from 7a-7p.

First thing first, congratulations to Fred Faour and AJ Hoffman for winning the second consecutive book.  Not only were they number one in the market, they cracked 3 share.  I am not sure the last time I've seen a 3 share in Houston Sports Talk.

Secondly, props to Matt Thomas, N.D. Kalu, and Greg Koch for getting the largest increase from the Super Bowl to February at a .6 increase.

1p-7p Appears to be the most listeners in the market while 9-11a is the lowest.

The overall market is averaging 5.8.


Although, Lance and John won their show slot from 7-9, the standard slot is 6a-10a.  The following are the ratings from 6-10a.
  • 790 - 2.6
  • 97.5 - 1.6
  • 610 -1.6
It's all how you want to view the numbers, but ultimately it tells me, Josh is eating big while John and lance is not on the air.






BONUS - CHEST BEATING

I flipped over to the Blitz to listen in on Lance Zierlein's hit. As the Blitz were coming to a close with Lance, they begin "beating their chest" over the ratings and took a few subtle shots. The audio is below




No comments: