Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Adam Clanton is a Rockets fraud?

Written by: Lamont

The Rockets are balling out of control.  They have won 50+ games in the month of March.  With a team like this, it's easy for fans to jump on the bandwagon. Hell, my foot is in the front door but not fully in but it's easy to love this team.

Over the last few months, I have heard people call 790's Bottom Line host Adam Clanton a fraud.  They call him a fraud because he was critical of the team before he became an employee of the Houston Rockets.  

Are you f&*^cking kidding me?  I've had my differences with Clanton and as easy as it is for me to hop on this foolishness, I will not because I  know the guy loves the Rockets.  Before Adam was a part of the Rockets, he was a Rocket guy.  Frankly, I use to think he was stupid for defending him.  I think it's weak sauce to go pull a fan's tweets or takes from years ago to prove they are not a fan.  I t would be different if Adam was not a fan but that dude bleeds Rocket Reds.

I have witnessed tons of media members in this town who joined a local professional team and changed their tune.  Breaking News, people are not going to crush their employer unless they are stupid.

Two names come to mind  who were not diehard fans and suddenly became fanboys.  Rich Lord and John Harris.  Rich flat out didn't care for the Texans at all but the minute he got the sideline gig, he was on his knees.  John was very objective but I never sensed he was ride or die for the Texans before he replaced Rich.  

Adam is an obnoxious Rockets fan who happens to get upset like 6 million of us when our team do dumb shit.

All of you can MISS ME with all of the chatter, I am not cosigning stupid.


No comments: