Sunday, May 27, 2018

610 Host says Jose Altuve owes Lance McCullers and Altuve's wife an apology

Written by: Lamont



When HMW rebooted, I only wanted to key on local relevant talent.  However, I seen something so foolish on Twitter, I had to give this "nobody" the attention he desperately seeks.

Marc Ryan is relatively new to Houston by way of Tampa, Florida.  He works on the weekends.  He's a Florida graduate.

Style:  Hot Take

Sunday, Paul Gallant  retweeted the following from Marc Ryan.


I don't know the context of his tweet because he has me blocked for obvious reasons. Therefore I am taking the tweet on face value. 

Why in the hell is this nobody worried about Altuve?  Big Deal, Altuve got onLance McCuller's ass.  We have seen JJ Watt blow up at his Defensive Line in a game, who cares?  If anything, Altuve solidified this being his team.




The second part of Marc's tweet was so weak on so many levels.  Worried about Altuve's personal life?  This dude sounds like a 15 year old girl at a slumber party.  What the shit is he, TMZ?  I guess he would have been more satisfied if Altuve liked penis pics on Instagram because that's the only thing I see from a guy worried about another man's personal life.  I mean come on, what man in Houston is demanding an apology for a man liking boobs?  Even my female twitter friend Susie agrees.



Upon Marc's arrival last year, I went at him and Derek Fogel pretty hard.  Over time, Derek grew on me whereas Marc just blocked me.  I didn't think he was still in Houston because I didn't hear him on air for nearly a year but he's back and still trash.

He is all Hot Takes and tries to mask it as "real talk" or "speak my mind".  It's complete garbage an frankly he does not have the name appeal locally to be wolfing.  Most of timeline didn't even know who he was.  To make matters worse, Marc teaches Media/Journalism locally.  Expect more dumbasses in on air in the future.


No comments: