Thursday, September 22, 2011

DAVID NUNO INTERVIEW w/ BRAD PITT AND BILLY BEANE "MONEY BALL"



I know 1560 THE GAME feels as if they are going under the radar with the recent but you cannot get anything pass this bird.  Has anyone noticed the increased amount of interviews with 1560 or is it me?    I mean Sean Pendegrast basically picked my brain with his lineup of interviews: Pawn Stars, Swamp People, Sopranos, Jim Brown v Arian Foster.  Although Sean have came with the thunder, you have David Nuno flying two time zones to "get it in" with Brad Pitt and Billy Beane in their upcoming movie Money Ball.

I am not the smartest man in the world but Brad Pitt is a pretty big deal in terms of name recognition in Hollywood and there you have David Nuno chopping it up with him.


As I watched the video, and listened to the questions laid out by David, I swear, I could not help but think "Brad Pitt sort of look like Tom Brady".  In addition to Brad Pitt looking like Tom Brady, he also looked "thin".






With all that  said, I felt I had to show this interview to the HMW faithful in the Oakland Athletics Stadium. 




No comments: