Sunday, October 27, 2013

HOUSTON TEXANS WHITNEY MERCILUS EX REVEALS PERSONAL INFORMATION - LM


Written by: LM
HOUSTON TEXANS WHITNEY MERCILUS EX REVEALS PERSONAL INFORMATION 
5.28.2013

Friday, 10.25.2013, Sports Radio 610's Josh Innes welcomed "Toni" to sit in on the J&R Show for a few segments.

Toni works in promotions for Sports Radio 610 in addition to working for the Texans, Rockets and Astros. Toni also dated Whitney Mercilus for over a year.

I am not easily offended but there are certain lines, I refuse to subject myself to.  I could easily got after Josh Innes but that is equivalent to "that fire burned me".  In other words, to expect anything different than what you got from Josh in the segments, would be foolish.

As I listened to the young lady freely talk about her and Whitney's personal business, it felt like I was at a teenage girl's slumber party.  Josh doing what he do continued to question Toni and she gladly provided information.  It wouldn't be right if Josh didn't ask the goods on Whitney's "sexual prowess" and of course, she fed the beast by answering.

Josh getting females to "spill the beans" on a professional player's "sex delivery" is not a surprise as we heard with Royce White's "Baby's Mama".  That said, this was a little different because Toni works for Sports Radio 610 (Texans Flagship Station) and the Texans.  

Moving forward, I think Toni may want to keep her personal business to herself.  Listening to the segments, I couldn't help but think, this is pretty shitty to be discussing Whitney without him present.  I am not saying Toni talked down on Whitney but she didn't exactly do him any favors.

Will be interesting to see how she fair with Pro Players after telling the City of Houston her business with Whitney.

As alluded to earlier, it felt like I was attending a slumber party.  Currently, the Texans are not playing well, I am ticked, and the last thing I want to hear on the radio is Whitney Mercilus College/Pro girlfriend telling me he cheated on her and he's a beast in bed.  That's not interesting, that's tabloid.  Who cares!

Below is the Audio



or


OUT
LM

1 comment:

shynolan_reese said...

that guy Josh is so lame and corny....he needs to go ahead and come out like Jason Collins did...i cant believe he has a job in sports radio why do you care about how someone else is in bed and why is that on the radio...SMH

@mann_at_arms